Availability: In Stock Unavailable
Case Pack: 3
XTF Compression Socks will HELP YOU if you are suffering from conditions like Aching, tired and heavy feeling in your legs, Spider veins, Leg pain, Restless leg syndrome, Shin splints, Varicose veins, Plantar fasciitis, Leg swelling issues, Diabetics, Fatigue, Achilles Tendonitis, Edema, Lymphedema or to Prevent blood clots e.g. after surgery.
- Come in assorted colors
- Can help relieve sore muscles and improve blood circulation
- Designed to reduce discomfort and swelling
- Compression level: 15-20 mmHg
- Material: 94% Polyester, 3% Spandex and 3% Other Fibers
- Care instructions: machine washable
Improves your Performance
- By reducing muscular vibration during physical activities.
- Speeds the circulation of blood back toward the heart and clear away metabolic waste products from the muscles.
- For endurance athletes, the key mechanism is the "calf muscle pump" - with each step or pedal-stroke, the clenching and unclenching of the calf muscle squeeze blood back toward the heart. Our Compression socks provide an extra squeeze that enhances this pumping action, speeding the flow of much-needed oxygen to working muscles.
Reduce the Risk of Injury
- Stimulates blood flow.
- Improves oxygen delivery to your muscles.
- Minimizes muscle oscillation and micro-tearing.
- Hastens the removal of cellular waste.
- Prevents cramping.
- Helps prevent Spider Veins/ Varicose Veins.
- They protect your legs from small scratches, abrasions and nasty things like poison ivy on the trail. stops the growth of bacteria and fungus while wicking moisture away.
- Reduces the ability of the superficial veins in the leg to expand and overfill with blood.
Helps you Recover Faster
- Quicker recovery from "delayed onset muscle soreness".
- Helps control swelling through enhanced circulation, and hastens the removal of cellular waste products.
- Reduces feelings of heaviness and tiredness in the leg.
- Helps speed up recovery time after surgery.
- Reduces swelling and fatigue from prolonged sitting or standing.
- Helps relieve muscle pain.
- Improves circulation and reduces muscle soreness in the feet and legs.
What Compression Does for you:
- Circulation support to fight fatigue
- Assistance with recovery after exercise
- Extra support for the ankle
- Heel arch support for the rest of the foot
- Prevent varicose veins
- Relief from pain due to plantar fasciitis and foot injuries
- Reduced risk of injury to the feet due to the socks' warming effect
- Moisture-wicking design to keep feet dry
- Anti-bacterial properties to promote foot health
- Prevent Blood clots after surgery.
- Delivering an enhanced oxygen blood flow
People who benefit from XTF Compression Socks
- Pregnant woman, Nurses, and doctors
- Sports, running, hiking, biking.
- Masseurs, cosmetologists, and stylists
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight
- Teachers, Warehouse, packing, or delivery occupations
- Business people with desk positions that require prolonged sitting
- Construction workers, chefs, line workers, and a restaurant serving staff
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot and MORE!
- Gift idea, If you are struggling with a gift idea to a loved one or a casual friend, this is will reduce your anxiety.
- S/M: fits women’s shoe sizes 6–10 (men’s 5–9)
- L/XL fits women’s shoe sizes 10–13 (men’s 9–12)